Parents as Partners
Parents are encouraged to work in partnership with school and become actively involved with school life. Examples of ways in which parents can become involved include:
- Participating in coffee mornings, Christmas Fair, Sports Day etc.
- All new parents are members of the PTFA – please come along to meetings, meet other parents and get involved in the life and work of the PTFA
- Working with small groups of children under the direction of the teacher
- Helping with art and craft, design and technology
- Acting as a ‘safety patrol’ at the swimming baths
- Assisting a teacher with an extra-curricular club
- Assisting with concerts and performances
- Accompanying children on educational visits
- Representing parents on the Governing Body
Parents as Partners Questionnaire 2018
See the questionnaire results here
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/ ‘Give your views’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.