June 1st - presentations for parents
The presentations at the bottom of this page are for parents to find out everything about starting back on June 1st.
These are for:
- Year 6 parents
- Vulnerable pupil parents
- Critical worker parents
We have planned for the reintroduction of Year 6 pupils to go ahead and, as such, we are sending different presentations to each group for parents and children to sit down, read through and prepare their child for the things you’ll need to do before returning.
You will have been sent an email by Mr Smythe on 20th May 2020. If you have not received the email, you will need to contact the office to ask which group your child is in.
There are 8 topics on the presentation:
• What you need to bring to school
• What you don’t need to bring to school
• The start and end of the day (including important start times, end times and entrances/exits which must be used by your group)
• What the classrooms will be like
• Who to talk to
• Other things to help you prepare
Please take the time to read the presentation very carefully