Year 3 2019 - 2020
Year 3 parents
We hope you have all had a good half-term and continue to stay safe and well.
Please see below for home learning. We have provided links to White Rose and Bitesize for Maths so you have the option to choose which you prefer. The arithmetic is slightly different (Mon-Thurs) - this is so that there is a focus on interpreting questions. Don't feel that all questions have to be answered but just see what your child can do and build it up.
The wider curriculum lessons are now going to be a whole school based theme around 'How Great is Britain'
Year 3 teachers
Please see attachments below for Y3 daily work.
If you are at home, self-isolating, we have some suggestions of work that you could do:
1. TT Rockstars
2. Bug Club
3. Spelling shed
4. Research Athens and Sparta - find out what are the similarities and differences between each city state.
Stay safe. Year 3 team.
Welcome to our Year 3 Class Pages
Our class teachers are:
- Miss Ballington (Y3 team leader) - Riber Class
- Mrs Julian and Mrs Taylor - Ashbourne Class
- Mrs Collins - Cromford Class
- Ms Onion - Tissington Class